"Stripped, Raped And Strangled" by Cannibal Corpse (about Ted Bundy)
I’ve been trying to find out who this song is about for so damn long, I can see it being about Ted Bundy but he says “7 dead, lying rotten” and Ted Bundy definitely didn’t only kill 7 people. Also, I don’t think it fully goes with his M.O. Did he specifically kill 7 victims outdoors and return to their corpses or is this not about him?
as a serial killer my name would be the suspense so my victims would be like “oh no, the suspense is killing me” and we would both laugh right before i killed them
Timeline of a Murder of Robert Hansen:
1. November 17, 1981. Exotic dancer Sherry Morrow heads out to Alice’s 210 Cafe in Anchorage, Alaska. She tells a friend that she is meeting a photographer who has offered her $3000 for allowing him to take erotic photos.
2. Having met Hansen, Morrow climbs into his Subaru truck. Once inside the vehicle, Hansen gets violent. He handcuffs and blindfolds her and pushes her onto the vehicle’s floor. She lies there while he drives out to a place on the Knix River. There he drags her out of the truck.
3. Distressed at ther imprisonment, Morrow resists Hansen’s physical attempts to control her. For a time he simply sits back against a tree, watching her struggle, cradling the .223 Mini-14 rifle that he has now retrieved from the trunk of the vehicle.
4. At one point, Morrow runs up to Hansen, screaming and kicking. He aims the rifle at her and shoots her through the head. He later stated “I just pointed the Mini-14 up toward her and pulled the trigger.”
5. Hansen digs a shallow grave in the riverbed and drops Morrow’s body into it. He covers her with a thin layer of dirt, and throws the spent cartridge from the rifle into the grave.
the eyes of an electrician after being zapped by 14,000 volts of electricity.
Labor Day weekend in Hyannis Port, 1963.
"During dismemberment I saved the heart… also meat from the thigh, bicep, liver… cut it into small pieces, washed them off,put [them in] clear plastic freezer bags and put them on the floor of the freezer. Just as an escalation of trying something new… to satisfy. And I would cook it and then look at the picture and masturbate afterwards… it made me feel like they were a part of me." - Jeffrey Dahmer
Franz Six: The Brilliant Nazi Educator
Franz Six was a Doctor of Philosophy who taught at the University of Konigsberg. He was also the chairman of Foreign Political Science at the University of Berlin, and was its first Dean of the Faculty for Foreign Countries.
Along with his achievements in the academic world, Franz Six was also a member of the German Schutzstaffel (SS), eventually making rank as SS-Brigadefuhrer (the equivalent of a United States brigadier general). Reinhardt Heydrich, one of the most vicious men in the Nazi hierarchy, even appointed him the head of a department tasked to create anti-Semitic, anti-masonic propaganda.
Aside from Jews and other “enemies of the state,” Six’s department also studied prominent figures among the Allies. Their names were written down in a “Black Book” for imprisonment, exile, or execution. Had “Operation Sea Lion” (the Nazi invasion of Britain) succeeded, Six would have commanded several SS death squads. They would have rounded up and liquidated their Black Book targets, which numbered over 2,800 people.
With the failure of the invasion, Hitler turned his eyes on the Soviet Union. In Russia, Franz Six led a team of SS thugs, dubbed the Einsatzgruppen, who massacred hundreds in Smolensk, including several Jewish intellectuals.
In 1948, Six was captured and put on trial. However, attempts to link him to the atrocities in Russia, as well as alleged plans for Britain, all failed. He was sentenced to decades of imprisonment but was released just four years later.
*smiles at phone*
mom: a boy?
me: a photo of ted bundy